WLTCWA: Call for Caregiver Award Nominations
Do you know a caregiver or team that deserves to be honored for the great work they do?
The Wisconsin Long-Term Care Workforce Alliance’s Annual Caregiver Awards are the only statewide recognition of these outstanding individuals and teams working tirelessly in all service locations.
This is your chance to honor a dedicated individual or team. You can nominate caregivers in the following categories:
- Spotlight Individual Caregiver Awards (four awards)
- Caring Together Team Award (one team award)
- Heart of Family/Friend Caregiving Award (one award)
(Please read the attached Alliance Caregiver Awards Brochure for criteria for each Award or visit us online at http://wiworkforcealliance.com)
How to Nominate a Caregiver
To nominate a caregiver, prepare the Nomination Form and an Essay of 200 words or less, sharing why you believe the person or team deserves the award in the selected category. You can submit the nomination in two ways:
- Online Submission: You can complete the Nomination Form and Essay online at https://gwaar.wufoo.com/forms/q1cccgno018aain/
- Mail/Email Submission: You can print and complete the Nomination Form in the Caregiver Awards Brochure, prepare the Essay in a Word document, and then email, mail or fax both to the contacts in the brochure.
You must submit your nomination by August 18, 2016.
Announcement and Recognition of Caregiver Award Winners
Each award winner will receive a certificate, a monetary prize and an invitation to be our guest at the Alliance Caregiver Awards Ceremony and Luncheon on Thursday, September 22, 2017, at the Wintergreen Resort in the WI Dells. The event is co-hosted by the WI Personal Services Association.
Thank You to the Sponsors of the 2017 Alliance Caregiver Awards!
We appreciate the support of our Sponsors around the state, who make it possible to recognize the Caregiver Award recipients. There’s still time to become a sponsor for the 2017 Caregiver Awards – just complete the attached Sponsorship Form or contact us for more information.
Wisconsin Personal Services Association
Sugar Maple Tree Sponsors
Kenosha County LTC Workforce Alliance
Wisconsin Assisted Living Association
Consumer Direct Wisconsin
Wood Violet Sponsors
Community Living Alliance
Shared Purchasing Solutions